Lunch at a local restaurant.
– In the afternoon, visit the Museum of Ethnology, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple and enjoy riding in a rickshaw for 1 hour in the old quarter of Hanoi with its teeming streets filled with fascinating shops.
Dinner at a local restaurant.
– Enjoy a Water puppet show in the evening. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Hanoi.
– After breakfast, your private car will pick you up and transfer you to the Paloma office in Halong City.
– In arrival to Paloma Cruise, enjoy a welcome drink, receive a cruise briefing, and check into your cabin to begin your cruise.
Lunch with a delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise).
– Head to Bai Tu Long Bay, pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
– Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hour) or Kayak into the village then return to the vessel to enjoy free time or join in one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
– Drop anchor in the calm waters surrounded by islets near Hang Trong. Enjoy a Happy Hour sunset party. Take part in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration onboard. Get stuck into a sumptuous Set-dinner onboard. Relax in your cabin or join the on board activities: films, entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games, playing cards, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Overnight aboard the cruise
– Transfer to Surprise Cave (Sung Sot). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
– Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
Enjoy a Set Menu for lunch in the dining room.
– We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier. Arrive at Hon Gai Harbor.
– Transfer to Noi Bai airport to board your flight to Hue. You will be picked up and transferred to your hotel. Dinner on guests account. Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Hue city.
After breakfast at your hotel, enjoy a morning cruise on the Perfume River.
– Visit the royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, Thien Mu pagoda and the mausoleum of Emperor Minh Mang, set in gardens and lakes.
– In the afternoon, visit Dong Ba market and the Imperial Citadel from where theNguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945, and the ruins of the Purple Forbidden City.
– Enjoy a night boat trip on the Perfume River, highlighted by a performance of Hue folk music.
Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Hue city.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
– In the afternoon, roam around town and visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, a Pottery Museum, Old House of Tan Ky, the Cantonese congregation, silk street of Hoi An and Danang – style temples and pagodas.
Dinner at your expense.
Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Hoi An.
Dinner on guest’s account.
Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Hoi An.
– You will be picked up and transferred to your hotel. Take a sightseeing tour to Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until the end of April 1975. Visit some fantastic French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office.
Lunch will be at a local restaurant.
– Next, head to Danang town and visit Thien Hau & Quan Am pagoda. After seeing the Emperor Jade Pagoda and the War Remnants Museum, we end the city tour with a trip to Ben Thanh markets, where anything and everything is up for sale. Dinner on guests account.
Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Attend the fantastic mid-day temple service where followers fill the hall wearing colorful robes, a symbol of the curious combination of Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism.
Lunch is at a local restaurant.
– On the way back, visit Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, accommodation, etc. and were used as a military base for the Vietcong during the American war. Return to HCMC.
Dinner on guest’s account. Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Ho Chi Minh city.
– Board a LE COCHINCHINE authentic Mekong sampan. Welcome aboard with a complimentary drink.
– Cruise down the river and explore the lively Cai Be floating market. Cruise through the intricate maze of waterways to visit handicraft villages, meet local people, be invited inside their homes and sample various tropical fruit.
– Upon arrival at Vinh Long island, we will set off on a walking or cycling tour of Binh Hoa Phuoc islets. Next the Le Cochinchine sampan sets sail to Can Tho via Cho Lach and Tra On. Disembark at Cho Lach village and take a pleasant stroll or cycle along paths in the countryside and discover tropical fruit orchards and enjoy the local people’s activities.
– Visit a cottage industry, a local farm and sample seasonal fruit.
– Take a leisurely cruise along the Mekong River to Mang Thit whilst enjoying aperitifs and a magnificent sunset over the river.
Dinner and stay overnight on board.
– On arrival at Can Tho, explore Cai Rang market, one of the liveliest floating markets in the Mekong Delta where hundreds of small boats laden with fruit and other goods jostle for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. Cruise along a palm-shaded canal to see traditional-style houses in which the local people live, as well as lush orchards, busy ship-building yards and bustling markets where they make their livelihoods.
– Disembark from the boat. You will be met by a car and taken to lunch in a local restaurant. Transfer to Can Tho airport to board your flight to Phu Quoc. Pick up and transfer to your hotel.
Lunch & dinner on your account. Overnight at your chosen resort on Phu Quoc Island.
Finish your Vietnam Honeymoon Tour.
|GRADE TOUR||PRICE PER PERSON IN US$||SINGLE
|Standard Class **||$ 1679||$ 0|
|First Class ***||$ 1770||$ 0|
|Superior Class ****||$ 2039||$ 0|
|Deluxe *****||$ 2426||$ 0|
– A/c private car/van for pick up, transfer and sightseeing as per program.
– Domestic flights: Hanoi – Hue; Danang – HCMC; Can Tho- Phu Quoc; Phu Quoc – Ho Chi Minh city (economy class).
– English speaking tour guide.
– Shared cruises on Halong Bay, Mekong river
– Private boat trips in Hue
– All entrance fees, cyclos and cruises.
– Hotel accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a Twin or Double room.
– Approved letter of arrival for Vietnamese visa.
– Half board package meals as indicated (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner).
-International flight to/from Vietnam
– Vietnamese entry visa fee : US$25
– Travel insurance
– Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program Personal expenses.