Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long (L, D)
08:00 Paragon bus picks you up at your hotel and departure to Halong Bay…
12:30 Arrive at Halong Harbor. Check in your cabin and have Lunch while cruising pass: Fighting Cock, Dog Rock, Turtle Island and Incense Burner…
15:00: Visit the Sung Sot Cave, and then do kayak to Visit the Turtle Islet, Man Head Islet…
19:00: Dinner and enjoy various entertainments: playing cards, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, chatting and enjoying beverage (Paragon bar is available until late).
Day 2: Ha Long – Hanoi (B, L)
06.00: Refresh your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck before climbing up to the top of Titop island for capturing the moment of Halong Bay.
09:00: Getting back Paragon Cruise, Join in Cooking Class – The World’s 50 best foods, voted by CNN.
11:00: The lunch is deliciously served on board whilst Paragon Cruise backs to Bai Chay Harbor and say Good Bye to Paragon Crew!
16:30: Return Hanoi, the tour ends.
– Pick up at hotel in the Old Quarter
– Transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi.
– Deluxe Cabin
– English speaking tour guide
– All meal mentioned in the itinerary: 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
– All entrance fees, Kayaking, Bamboo boat.
– Pick up from hotel outside Hanoi Old Quarter
– Tip for staff & Personal expense.