SOUTHERN VIETNAM TOUR- 6 DAYS
Tour Route: Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) arrival – Cu Chi Tunnels – Can Tho – Chau Doc – Saigon shopping & departure
Day 01: Arrival Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) (D)
After a warm welcome on arrival, we transfer to hotel in town. Enjoy welcome dinner and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh city – Cu Chi (B, L)
– In the morning, spend a half-day to visit the former Viet Cong guerilla base of the Cu Chi tunnels where will gain an insight of the sacrifices and hardships of the Vietnamese people during the French and American Wars.
– Return Ho Chi Minh City for lunch.
– Return to Sai Gon in the afternoon, you have the opportunity to visit the controversial War Remnants Museum and the Reunification Palace. – Enjoy special dinner at Bon Sai cruise on Saigon River. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh city – Can Tho (B, L)
– After breakfast, depart for Vinh Long Province.
– Visit the Cai Be floating market and experience how people exchange goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels.
– keep cruising through small canals to enjoy the charm of the upper Mekong Delta and visit the An Binh Island where we will take stop to visit an orchard, bonsai garden and tropical fruit garden.
– See some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy milk, the crispy rice popcorn, enjoy folk music before transfer to Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 04: Can Tho – Chau Doc (B, L)
– Visit to the fascinating floating market at Cai Rang. Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of the locals who lives along the Mekong canals.
– Disembark at Ninh Kieu quay then travel by land to Chau Doc, on the way we will pass Thot Not to visit Bang Lang Bird Sanctuary or Crocodile Farm.
– On arrival at Chau Doc, visit the Sam mountain to enjoy the breath-taking view and enjoy the sunset on the top of Sam Mountain.
Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 05: Chau Doc – Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)
– Visit the floating fish breeding farms reveals the amazing highlight of Chau Doc, a Cham minority village, whom still again employment from traditional weaving.
– Have lunch at local restaurant then return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 06: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
Free at your leisure until transfer to the airport for your departure flight. End of our services.
– All transfer and transportation with air-conditioning
– Hotel accommodation base on twin sharing room
– English speaking tour guide ( other language upon request)
– Meals as states in the itinerary
– Boat trip in Mekong Delta
– Entrance fees and water
– Visa to Vietnam
– International and domestic airfare
– Single room
– Other meals and drinks
– Other optional and activities not on the package
– Travel insurance, personal expense