NIGHT 1 : OVERNIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA
20:30 : The staff will meet up guests at Hanoi Train Station (Located on Tran Quy Cap street ) . Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:50 – 06:30).
DAY 1 : SAPA – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN ( B, L,D )
Pick up at Lao Cai station transfer to Sapa for breakfast and check-in hotel (if available).
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai village of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Day where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Home-stay at the Day local house.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa – (B,L,D)
Breakfast before start tour with 08 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the car to return to Sapa.
Free at your own program until 17:00
Overnight on train to Hanoi (schedule: 21:00 – 05:00). Supposed to arrive in Hanoi at 5 am in the next morning. Tour ends.
Unit price : USD/ person
Day local house : 83 USD/ person
2-star-hotel : 89 USD/ person
3-star-hotel : 100 USD / person
Tour included :
– Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Solf-seat with AC )
– English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
– Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinner, 2 breakfasts
– All entrance tickets to indicated sites
– 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket) or hotel
Tour included :
– Beverages & Personal expenses
– Single supplement & surcharge for Soft-sleeper with AC ticket : 23 USD/ person/ 2 ways
– Others that not mentioned clearly in Inclusion