– In the morning you will be collected from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
– We drive out of Ho Chi Minh City to avoid cycling through the heavily congested streets, then commence our cycling.
– Along the way to our destination of My Tho we stop to visit a colourful Cao Dai temple. The Cao Dai sect is unique to Vietnam and is a hybrid of the world’s main religions.
– At My Loi we transfer by ferry to cross one of the many tributaries of the Mekong River. Cycling enables us to stop along the way for photo opportunities or to explore areas not usually accessible if travelling by coach or rail.
– Continue cycling through a particularly picturesque part of the Delta known as Go Cong. From here it is a further 25km to the town of My Tho where we will stay for the night. Cycling distance approx 65kms
+ Day 2:
– Combine cycling with ferry rides to get to the fascinating destination of Tra Vinh. From My Tho we cycle the short distance to a ferry crossing, which takes us to Ben Tre Province.
– Once off the ferry we cycle for approximately 12km along typical country roads to another ferry and then a further 25km, we arrive in Tra Vinh; Have time to explore this most remarkable of areas.
– See authentic Khmer pagodas including the Ong Met Pagoda as well as the colorful and ornate Chinese Ong Pagoda. Approx cycling distance; 40kms
+ Day 3:
– Continue from Tra Vinh and cycle through a beautiful landscape of rice paddies, lush green fields, waterways and fruit orchards.
– En-route we pass through several small Delta towns before arriving at Vinh Long where we load our bikes back on to the support vehicle for the return journey to Ho Chi Minh City. Our trip concludes on arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Approx. cycling distance 30kms