With a long history and magnificent mountains as well as caves, Ninh Binh brings both boutique and natural beauty. If you are planning for a trip with multiple purposes, Ninh Binh should be on your radar. It will take your breath away with awe-inspiring settings.
Day 1: Hoa Lu – Cycling In Tam Coc (L,D)
8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, stop for a short break about 20 minutes.
10:30 – 12: 00 Welcom to Ninh Binh. You will visit Hoa Lu which is the site of a 10th-century capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet. Then you have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
13:00 – 16:30 You start an excursion on Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc– the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves (Hang Ca – Hang Hai and Hang Ba) and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then we prepare bicycles for you to discover the nearby attractions with green fields and daily life of the locals
17:00 – 19:00 Having a free time before enjoying the dinner. Overnight at Trang An Bungalow.
Day 2: Trang An Boating – Cooking Class – Bai Dinh Pagoda (B,L)
6:30 – 8:00 Welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast, you arrive at Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora.
8:30 – 11:30 Then you come back to the bungalow restaurant for an interesting Cooking class how to make the local cakes then have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant. Check out and clear the bills.
13:00 – 15:00 You visit the glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away. You will also visit some of the highlights that owned the national: 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats), 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones and Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each).
16:30 Then you get on the bus back to Hanoi.
19:00 You are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel. Trip ends.
– Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Trang An and Return
– Overnight in Trang An bungalow (basing on twin sharing basis)
– All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
– Complementary bottles of water on bus, in bungalow
– Meals as in dedicated itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
– Welcome drink, Cooking Class in bungalow
– Free bicycle during your stay in our bungalow
– Sampan boat trips in Tam Coc and Trang An sanctuary
– English speaking tour guide during the trip
– Beverages, tax, travel insurance
– Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
– Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above