– At 8:00 AM, start a sightseeing tour to the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975.
– Then visit some French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office, which was constructed at the end of 19th century by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel in harmony with the surrounding area.
– Proceed to The War Remnants Museum, which contains exhibits related to the American phase of the Vietnam War.
– Continue visiting Chinatown, Thien Hau and Quan Am Pagodas.
– End the city tour with a visit to Ben Thanh Market, a large marketplace in central Ho Chi Minh City. It is one of the earliest surviving structures in Saigon and one of symbols of Ho Chi Minh City. It is popular with tourists to seek local handicrafts, textiles, Ao Dai and souvenirs, as well as local cuisine.
The trip ends and it is time to say goodbye. Hope to see you again!
|Group Size||1 Pax||2-3 Pax||4-6 Pax||7-10 Pax||11-15 Pax||Join Group||Single Supplement|
– Air Conditioner Bus for pick-up and drop-off at hotel (District 1), and transportation (two ways)
– All Entrance Fees during Guided Time (except Join-in Group)
– English Speaking Guide (other languages are available on request.)
– Cool Towels and Mineral Water
– Departure time and meeting point: 7:45 AM every morning (Group Tour)
– Departure time and meeting point: as requested (Private tour)
– Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
– Travel Insurance
– Visa Fees to Vietnam
– Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
– Tipping/ Gratuities
– Single supplement-
– Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.