DAY 1: HA NOI (Lunch, dinner)
Morning: Pick you up at Noi Bai International Airport. Have lunch. Check at the hotel.
Afternoon: Visit Temple of Literature (Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam), the first university of Vietnam country. Then visit Ngoc Son Temple, Hoan Kiem Lake. Shopping at Ha Noi ancient city. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HA NOI – DA NANG (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Morning: Take flight to Danang. Arrive in Danang, visit Cham Museum where remains left objects of Champa Kingdom.
Afternoon: visit Marble Mountain (Ngu Hanh Son), shopping stone souvenirs at Old Stone Village, then visit Linh Ung Pagoda located at Son Tra peninsula.
Free time at Casino. Overnight in Danang.
DAY 3: DA NANG – HUE (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Morning: visit Ba Na Hills by cable cabin, at the height of 1.487m compare to the level of the sea. Free time in Fantasy Park.
Afternoon: transfer to Hue. Visit Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang– one of the Kings of Nguyen Dynasty, this tomb has a harmonious combination between architecture and nature. Enjoy dinner in Hue. Overnight in Hue.
DAY 4: HUE – QUANG BINH (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Go by boat along Huong River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Visit the Imperial Citadel, the world cultural heritage hereby UNESCO.
Afternoon: transfer to Quang Binh. Overnight at Quang Binh.
DAY 5: QUANG BINH – HUE (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Morning: visit Paradise Cave ( Thien Duong Cave ) which is recognized as the longest dried cave of Asia with fantastic and dreamy stalactites. It was discovered by scientists from the British Cave Research Association.
Afternoon: transfer to Hue. Overnight in Hue city.
DAY 6: HUE – HA NOI (Breakfast )
Have breakfast. Check out hotel. Get the flight back to Hanoi. Tour ends.
– Halong Wave will arrange tour programs, receiving and seeing off follow your flight time and Vietnam Airline, and assure to visit fully mentioned destinations.
– Group should not have children more than 25%. Contact us for more information about Children rate.
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– High quality cars with air conditioners
– Domestic air tickets
– Hotel rooms, 2 paxs/room
– Meals following the programs
– Language Speaking Tour Guide
– Entrance tickets once
– Ticket of Bana cable cabin
– Boat to Thien Mu Pagoda
– Insurance cost 10.000 USD$/pax
– Water and Towel everyday
– Medicine services when requested
– VAT tax
– Sleep single room
– Visa into Vietnam
– International flight In/ Out
– Tips for Tour guide, driver 2 USD $/pax/day
– Personal Cost and Cost outside tour programs.