* 5 hours cruise off the beaten track via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagoes that romances the senses.
* Newly built steel boat with nicely decorated sundeck. Make sure to bring you a relaxed elegant ambiance.
* Friendly and professional Crew
* High – end service on lunch with many traditional food. Can be served in individual group if order.
* Modern 16- seat – bus with maximum 9 passengers on bus. Free pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
07:30 – 8:00: Our guide and driver will pick you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter with modern luxury bus, depart to Halong city ( 3,5 – 4 hours ).
Stopping 10 – 15 minutes at Hai Duong province (haft of route)
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, enjoy welcome drink and listen to safety briefing
12:15: A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while the cruise is taking you on an odyssey journey wends among remote archipelagoes via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
14:30: Visit Ba Hang Fishing Village , you can try kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons ( Kayak or Bamboo fee = 5 usd/ person )
15.30: Our guide will lead you to visit Thien Cung Grotto with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
16.30: Returning boat for Afternoon Tea with traditional cake
17.00: Boat lands . Guests get on the bus to return Hanoi .
Short break on the way
21:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel . Tour ends.
All quoted prices are in USD per person. The exchange rates announced by Vietcombank at time of payment.
– Passport + valid visa
– Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses: water, souvernirs…
– Sun block, sport shoes
– Warm clothes [From Nov till Apr]