Departure time: 8.00 AM
Pick-up point: Hanoi Old Quarter area
Halong Bay one day tour, Halong Bay one day trip, Halong Bay one day cruise, Halong Bay day tour, Halong Bay day cruise, Halong Bay day trip, Halong Bay 1 day trip, Halong Bay 1 day tour, Halong Bay 1 day cruise,/Halong Bay one day tour from Hanoi, Halong Bay one day trip from Hanoi, Halong Bay one day cruise from Hanoi, Halong Bay day tour from Hanoi, Halong Bay day cruise from Hanoi, Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, Halong Bay 1 day trip from Hanoi, Halong Bay 1 day tour from Hanoi, Halong Bay 1 day cruise from Hanoi
>> Halong Bay 1 day tour from Hanoi (6 hours on cruise) – Sung Sot cave – Titop island
>> Halong Bay 1 day tour (8 hours on cruise) – Thien Cung cave – Sung Sot cave – Titop island
ITINERARY OF HALONG BAY 1 DAY TOUR FROM HANOI
8.00 – 8.45: Picking up at the hotel/place in the Hanoi Old Quarter area, and depart for Halong Bay 1 Day Tour.
10.00 – 10.30: Stopping at Hai Duong province for 10-15 minutes.
12.00 – 12.15: Arriving Tuan Chau habour, getting on Day Cruise for visiting Halong Bay.
12.30 – 12.45: Having lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes.
14.00 – 15.15: Visiting: Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave) – Cho Da islet (Stone dog islet) – Dinh Huong islet (Incense islet) – Ga Choi islet (Cock Fighting islet – tourism symbol of Halong Bay)
Visiting Ba Hang floating village by Kayaking or Bamboo boat or Relaxing.
16.00: Landing Tuan Chau habour, getting on shuttle bus and return Hanoi.
18.00: Short stop at Hai Duong province again.
20.00 – 20.30: Arriving Hanoi, Drop-off at your hotel. End the Halong Bay 1 Day Tour.
|Type of tour||Price||Services|
|Deluxe 4 hours||Very Good|
|Deluxe 4,5 hours||78$||Very Good + more visit|
|Deluxe 5 hours||78$||Very Good + more visit|
|Luxury 4 hours (luxury cruise)||135$||Exellent|
– Passport + valid visa
– Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses: water, souvernirs…
– Sun block, sport shoes
– Warm clothes (From Nov till Apr)
– Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
– Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Day Cruise
– If your hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to Grand Opera House at 8.15 am – 8.30 am to get on shuttle bus.
– We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
Tuan Chau habour
Thien Cung grotto
Cock Fighting islet