7:45 – 8:00: Picking up from hotel and depart for Halong city day tour.
8:00: The first place, visit the Quang Ninh Museum and Library – the unique architectural design won the prize “Works of the year” in 2013.
After that, visit Long Tien pagoda – the largest pagoda in Ha Long.
Then, take the journey to explore the peak of Bai Tho mountain and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Ha Long Bay from the top.
If has more time, will shop in Ha Long market. You can buy specialties of Halong as gifts, especially famous hand-rolled squid.
12:30: Go to Tuan Chau habour, getting on the day cruise to visit Halong bay. Lunch with traditional Vietnamese dishes.
After lunch, visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave) – Cho Da islet (Stone dog islet) – Dinh Huong islet (Incense islet) – Ga Choi islet (Cock Fighting islet – tourism symbol of Halong Bay)
– “Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing” (Optional) OR Relaxing
16:30 – 17:00: Landing Tuan Chau habour, getting on shuttle bus, return to the hotel. On the way stop on the Bai Chay bridge – one of the 10 most beautiful bridges in Vietnam, admire and take photos with the bridge and the Sun Wheel.
Drop-off at your hotel . End the Halong city day tour. Say goodbye and see you again in the next trip.
– Modern shuttle bus free pick up and drop off at your hotels in Ha Long city.
– Vietnamese – English speaking guide for full Halong city day tour
– Quang Ninh Museum and Library, Bai Tho Moutain and Halong Bay Entrance & sightseeing fees
– Halong Bay Day cruise with 4 hours itinerary
– Lunch on boat
– Insurance on boat
– Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (5 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
– Beverages and personal expenses
– 10% VAT
– All not indicated in our itinerary
– Passport + valid visa
– Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses: water, souvernirs…
– Sun block, sport shoes
– Warm clothes [From Nov till Apr]