Upon arriving at Tan Son Nhat Airport, you will be welcomed and brought to hotel. As arrival times vary and international travel can be quite exhausting, we leave the remainder of the day open.
Overnight in Saigon
– After having breakfast, begin the tour by visiting the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels. Here you will have the chance to experience what life was like for guerilla soldiers living and fighting underground during the war which is truly an unforgettable experience.
– On the ride back to Ho Chi Minh City, visit local rice paper workshops with beautiful rice paddy fields illustrating the way.
– After returning for lunch, starting off at the Reunification Palace, visitors can explore one of the most historically important buildings in the entire city.
– Visit the poignant War Remnants Museum (formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes), a moving display speaking out on the futility of war. Nearby are some excellent examples of French Colonial architecture (Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office)
– Wrap up the day touring the iconic Ben Thanh Market. After observing this vibrant commercial center and exploring some of its famous street life, we will return back to the hotel
Overnight in Saigon
– After having breakfast, leave Saigon and take the scenic, rice-paddy-lined drive south to the Mekong Delta town of My Tho (1.5 hours).
– Upon arrival in My Tho, embark on a Mekong boat cruise, where you can observe local life along the river as we navigate through the intricate canals and small waterways.
– Our final cruising destination is Unicorn Island, where you will have the opportunity to stroll around an orchard, taste seasonal fruits and enjoy wonderful, traditional music.
– After having lunch at a typical country garden house, head for the Ben Tre province to visit some fascinating local industries. Before heading back to the Saigon, we will wrap up our tour at the beautiful Vinh Trang Pagoda.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
– After breakfast, we explore Ho Chi Minh City one last time (leaving at least 2 hours before your flight’s departure).
– Our driver will bring you to Tan Son Nhat International Airport, and your tour is complete!!
|Prices are in USD, per person.|
|Tour Options||2 Pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax||Single Sup.|
|Superior 3*||US$ 276.00||US$ 215.00||US$ 177.00||US$ 157.00||US$ 77.00|
|Deluxe 4*||US$ 315.00||US$ 296.00||US$ 276.00||US$ 256.00||US$ 117.00|
|Luxury 5*||US$ 445.00||US$ 430.00||US$ 395.00||US$ 377.00||US$ 246.00|
– 03 Nights accommodation in top-rated hotels; breakfast included
– All transportation in air-conditioned cars
– Boat trip through the Mekong Delta.
– Local Experienced English speaking guides
– All entrance fees and meals are as mentioned in the itinerary
– Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program.
– Visa, domestic and international flights with airport taxes.
– Personal insurance and personal expenses.
– Tips for tour guide and driver