– Riding behind your driver, head first to District 1, including Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office.
– Then move on to the memorial shrine dedicated to Master Thich Quang Duc. Nearby the shrine, visit the home of an admirable family that dug a secret bunker in their house to hide ammunition for suicide attacks on the Presidential Palace by Viet Cong during the Tet Offensive in 1968.
– Move to the present day and head for the heart of the busy wholesale quarter with a visit to Chinatown, known locally as “Cho Lon.”
– Stop to see an ancient temple in District 5, then head to District 8 to explore the low land with its many small stilt houses located along the canal.
– Continue to savor and explore this bustling city before returning to your starting point.
– Manual motorbike including driver
– Entrance fees
– Cold water throughout