– Take a boat ride to an island in the Mekong River to see local products being made
– Visit the floating market and experience the trading culture of the Mekong
– Enjoy some delicious local dishes at lunch
– AT 7:30, your guide will meet you at your hotel and you’ll head off on a 2-hour drive through fertile paddy fields to the Mekong River.
– Board a boat for a short trip to an island where you’ll see local residents engaged in production activities such as making rice paper, coconut candy, and rice popcorn. Observe the rice husking process at the local factory.
– Head back to the boat and take in the busy Cai Be floating market. See buyers and sellers bargaining and exchanging goods from their boats.
– Afterwards you’ll continue on to a local orchard, where you’ll have a chance to taste fresh tropical fruits.
– Travel along the small canals by sampan, stopping at an ancient traditional house. Take a stroll in the orchard before enjoying a delicious lunch.
– Hotel pick-up and drop off
– Air-conditioned transportation
– English-speaking tour guide
– Sightseeing and entrance fees
– Bottled mineral water
– Meal as mentioned in the description
– Your first beverage (beer or soft drink)
– Beverages (after the first one)
– Travel insurance
– Personal expenses
– Bank fee if you pay by credit card