Day 01: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Can Tho (Lunch)
07:30: Pick up and start the journey from Ho Chi Minh to My Tho. upon arrive, you will cruise the many lush tributaries of the Mekong under clumps of trees and coconut palms, wander amongst vibrant tropical fruit gardens on the the stunning Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix islets. Stop at a bee-keeping farm for sipping the honey with tea and Kamquat and enjoy the folk songs in the Southern. Back to the pier and go ahead to Can Tho.
Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 02: Can Tho – Chau Doc – Tra Su Sanctuary (Breakfast, lunch)
– Visit Cai Rang floating markets (& Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
– See how vermicelli is made?
– Wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to pass a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one stem of bamboo.
– Visit the orchard garden.
– Stop for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc, continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds.
– On the way back stop by to visit Sam Mountain, Back to the Town, hotel check in.
Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 03: Chau Doc – Ho Chi Minh / Phnom Penh (Breakfast)
– After breakfast, visitors take the nice rowing boat trip through the floating village to visit the fish farm to see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish on their floating house.
– Visit the Cham minority with their traditional weaving village.
– Back to Ho Chi Minh City or you can take a speed boat to Phnom Penh.
End of the trip here
– Transfer and transportation vehicle with air-conditioning
– Accommodation base on twin sharing room
– English Speaking Guide
– Boat trip, Entrance Fees
– Meals as indicated in the program
– Single supplement surcharge
– Personal Expenses
– Tip and Other services not mentioned above
– Child under 2 years old : No additional charge
– Child from 2 to less than 5 years old: Charge 50% more
– Child from 5 to less than 10 years old: Charge 75% more
– Child from 10 years old and up: Adult’s rate